Eastern Hills Friends Meeting (Hamilton County)
(Previously known as Clifton Monthly Meeting)
(Wilmington Yearly Meeting [FUM] &
Ohio Valley Yearly Meeting [FGC])
1671 Nagel Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45254
- During the Vietnam War and the Civil Rights movement, a number of families in Cincinnati Monthly Meeting, who disagreed with the the policies of Richard Nixon's administration and no longer felt comfortable in Cincinnati Meeting, began to gather for worship in a rented room in the Wesley Foundation in the Clifton section of Cincinnati.
- June 3rd, 1972 ~ "Clifton Monthly Meeting" is established.
- 1975 ~ The meeting requests membership with Wilmington Yearly Meeting and Ohio Valley Yearly Meeting.
- 1988 ~ The meeting moved to rooms in the Seventh Day Adventist school.
- December 2nd, 1990 ~ The meeting changed its name to "Eastern Hills Friends Meeting".
- 1991 ~ Moved the meeting to a new meetinghouse on Nagel Road.