The 1905 Friends Boarding Home ~ Waynesville, Ohio
White Brick Quaker Meetinghouse on Quaker Hill.
Used as a Christmas Card ~ Sent to Dr. Mary Leah Cook
from Ruth Chandler who was the Matron of the Home.
The White Brick Meetinghouse can be seen on the far left
and the outbuildings (garage & barn) of the Home on the right.
There was also a large arbor in the back yard.